Experience The CASA Of The Pines Tour Of Homes In Lufkin, Texas
CASA of the Pines does so much great work in our community, and their Tour of Homes is a great way to support them. Not only will this tour put you in the Christmas spirit, but you could also get some ideas on how to decorate your home for the holidays.
The come-and-go event is on Thursday, December 8th from 3 pm to 7:30 pm. Tickets are just $20 and you get a lot for your money.
On top of getting to see all the homes, you also unlock deals from local businesses with your purchase. Get your tickets to the 24th CASA of the Pines Christmas Home Tour before they are all gone, just CLICK HERE.
Where Is The Lufkin, Texas Christmas Tour Of Homes?
There are five different locations you can visit during the CASA Tour Of Homes. Every one of them is special in its own way.
This has been a local Christmas tradition since 1998, and this year they have an entire ranch on the itinerary. We featured the Flyover Lodge when it was recently up for sale.
Almost 80 acres of hunting and fishing right in town. Now it's used as a venue to host big events and much more.
Which Houses Are On the CASA Tour Of Homes in Lufkin
- 108 Sand Hills Drive - This new build is owned by the Hubers in Crown Colony.
- 206 Whitehouse Oaks Street - Brenda Walters’ one-of-a-kind quilts will blow you away.
- 3550 FM 2108 - This is the Flyover Lodge and you can see it in the gallery below.
- 381 Ellen Street - Jimmie and Peggy Berry invite you over to experience a true country Christmas.
- 401 Post Oak Road - Richard and Bridgett Ferguson are excited to show off their winter wonderland.
See Inside This Lufkin, Texas Dream Ranch
7.9 Million Lufkin Estate Is An In Town Dream Ranch
Hudson, Texas Home With An Indoor Basketball Court